KIDS COOK CAMP(M-F June 27 – July 1)
This is a 5-Day camp, (Monday, June 27 – Friday, July 1). If you are a kid between the ages 8 to 12, and like to cook, this summer camp is for you! We’ll work on many kinds of recipes, so you’ll learn to make these foods for yourself, family, and friends. Come for a week of fun cooking foods you’ll get to eat each day.
- MONDAY – PIZZA PARTY: Oven Roasted Potato Pizza with Cheese & Fresh Herbs; Bacon & Tomato Pizza; Sautéed Veggie Pizza with Cheese; BBQ Chicken Homemade Pizza; Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza; Sausage Pizza with Homemade Marinara, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- TUESDAY – BAKING & DESSERTS: Blueberry Coffee Cake; Cinnamon & Sugar Monkey Bread; Candy Bar Brownies; Phyllo Tarts with Chocolate & Fresh Berries; Homemade French Rolls with Butter; Chocolate Chip-Banana Muffins, and New Orleans Style Powdered Sugar Beignets.
- WEDNESDAY – FOOD TRUCK FAVORITES: Cheese Steak Sliders; Street Corn on the Cobb; BLT Grilled Cheese; Chicken Fingers on a Stick with Ranch Dipping Sauce; Veggie Egg Rolls; Cheese Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo, and Churros.
- THURSDAY – WORLD FOOD TOUR: Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs; Chinese Chicken Chow Mein; Japanese Vegetable Tempura with Dipping Sauce; Indian Garlic Naan; Mexican Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas; German Potato Salad, and Thai Fried Bananas with Chocolate Dipping Sauce.
- FRIDAY – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to make Cupcakes, then choose colors for Icing and decorations to finish.