KIDS COOK CAMP(Mon-Fri July 25 – 29)
If you are a kid between the ages 8 to 12, and like to cook, this summer camp is for you! We’ll work on many kinds of recipes, so you’ll learn to make these foods for yourself, family, and friends. Come for a fun week of cooking:
- Monday – HOMEMADE PIZZA: Three Cheese Pizza; Italian Sausage Pizza with fresh Tomato Sauce; Bacon & fresh Tomato Pizza with Mozzarella Cheese; Sautéed Veggie Pizza; Italian Salad Pizza; Pepperoni & Cheese Homemade Pizza, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- Tuesday – DESSERTS: Powdered Sugar Homemade Doughnut Holes; Peach Cobbler with Homemade Ice Cream; Candy Bar Brownies; Fresh Apple Tarts; White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies; Phyllo Tarts with Chocolate & fresh Berries, and Fried Banana Bites with Chocolate Sauce.
- Wednesday – SALSAS & SAUCES: Basil Pesto over Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Toast; fresh Tomato Salsa with Homemade Tortilla Chips; Steamed Fresh Broccoli with Cheddar Cheese Sauce; Avocado & Mango Salsa with Three Cheese Quesadillas; Cola BBQ Sauce with Sautéed Marinated Chicken; Homemade Ice Cream with Caramel & Chocolate Sauces, and fresh Berry Salsa with Homemade Lemon Pound Cake.
- Thursday – NOODLES & MORE NOODLES: Noodle Goulash with Spaghetti-Style Meat Sauce; Rolled Lasagna with Mozzarella & fresh Tomato Sauce; Stir-Fry Vegetables & Noodles; Spaghetti Omelet; Homemade Macaroni & Cheese; Asian Vegetable & Noodle Salad, and Chicken & Noodle Casserole.
- Friday – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to make Cupcakes, then choose colors for icing and decorations to finish. Judging of cupcakes to follow.