KIDS COOK CAMP(M-F June 6-10)
This is a 5-Day camp, (Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 10). This week-long series is for kids ages 8 to 12 who like to cook and are ready to learn a lot more about all types of cooking. Each day we have a new fun theme to work on, and when it’s done, we’ll sit down and eat all the great foods we’ve made.
- Monday – Pizza Perfect: Harvest Pizza with Bacon, Caramelized Onion, Apple, & Cheese; Italian Salad Pizza; Hand Stretched Homemade Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, & Basil; Roasted Fresh Vegetable Pizza; Three Cheese Pizza with Freshly Made Sauce, & Roasted Garlic Chicken & Fresh Tomato Pizza, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- Tuesday – Summer Party: Sweet Chicken & Bacon Wraps with Ranch Dressing; Party Meatballs with Dipping Sauce; Creamy Deviled Eggs; Hummus with Homemade Pita Chips; Tomato & Mozzarella Grilled Cheese; Homemade Tortilla Chips with Fresh Salsa, and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
- Wednesday – Winner-Winner Chicken for Dinner: Parmesan Chicken Nuggets with Italian Dipping Sauce; Pan-Roasted Chicken with Mushrooms & Fresh Rosemary; Chicken & Noodle Casserole; Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup; Maple Glazed-Pan Seared Chicken; Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs with Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce, and Skillet Chicken with Sage & Fresh Mozzarella.
- Thursday – Family Breakfast: Fresh Fruit Skewers; Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon; Cheddar Cheese & Fresh Vegetable Frittata; Homemade Biscuits with Sausage Gravy; Strawberry-Banana Smoothies; Blueberry Coffee Cake, and Banana French Toast with Butter & Syrup.
- Friday – Cupcake Wars: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to make Cupcakes, then choose colors for icing and decorations to finish.