KIDS COOKING CAMP – JULY 10-14
This series is for kids ages 8 to 12 who like to cook and are ready to learn more! Each day is a new theme. Come have fun and learn a lot about cooking! Our lessons are:
- MONDAY – PIZZA PARTY: Three Cheese Homemade Pizza with Fresh Made Marinara Sauce; Roasted Potato Pizza with Cheese & Fresh Herbs; Italian Sausage Pizza with Tomato Sauce; Mozzarella, Fresh Basil & Tomato Pizza; Italian Chopped Salad Pizza; BBQ Chicken Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- TUESDAY – SLIDERS & BURGERS: Meatball Slider Sandwiches; Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Fresh Apple Sliders; Veggie Sliders with Cheese & Italian Dressing; Beef & Cheddar Mini Burgers; Teriyaki Mini Burgers with Fresh Pineapple; Avocado, Bacon, & Ground Turkey Mini Burgers, and Cheese Steak Sliders.
- WEDNESDAY – BAKING 101: Homemade Flakey Biscuits with Honey Butter; Blueberry Coffee Cake; Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Icing ;Fresh Made French Bread; Soft Bread Sticks with Garlic Butter; Best Ever Chocolate Cake, and Homemade Sugar & Cinnamon Doughnut Holes.
- THURSDAY – INDOOR SUMMER PICNIC: Homemade Hummus with Fresh Vegetables; Cool Pasta Salad; Parmesan Chicken with BBQ Dipping Sauce; Best Ever Deviled Eggs; Fresh Fruit Salad; Chocolate Brownies, and Icebox Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles.
- FRIDAY – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to create a theme for their cupcakes. They will bake, ice and decorate them. Each team will be recognized for the outstanding quality of their finished cupcakes!