KIDS COOKING CAMP – JULY 17-21
If you are aged 8 to 12, this series is for you! We’ll spend a week learning about many types of foods and cooking recipes you’ll have fun making for your family. Our week long series teaches:
- MONDAY – A GOOD DAY FOR PIZZA: Pepperoni & Cheese Homemade Pizza; Sautéed Veggie Pizza; BBQ Chicken Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella; Mozzarella, Bacon & Fresh Tomato Pizza; Three Cheese Pizza with Homemade Marinara Sauce; Italian Chopped Salad Pizza, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- TUESDAY – COOKING BREAKFAST FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS: Sausage Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup; Best Ever Breakfast Potatoes with Ham; Banana French Toast with Butter & Syrup; Fresh Fruit Skewers; Soft Taco Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Salsa; Homemade Strawberry “Pop Tarts”, and Eggs in a Nest.
- WEDNESDAY – GRILLED SANDWICHES: Three Cheese Grilled Sandwich; BLT; Grilled Cheese; Frito, Chile, & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich; Grilled Ham & Cheese; Turkey, Apple, & Cheese Grilled Sandwich; Mozzarella & Fresh Tomato Open Face Sandwich, and S’mores Grilled Sandwich.
- THURSDAY – SUMMER PARTY FOR FRIENDS: Sweet Chicken-Bacon Wraps; Tomato & Mozzarella Grilled Cheese; Grilled Corn Guacamole and Homemade Tortilla Chips; Oven Baked French Fries with Two Dips; Chicken Nachos; Party Meatballs, and Chocolate Chip-Oatmeal Cookies.
- FRIDAY – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. . Students will work in teams to create a theme for their cupcakes. They will bake, ice and decorate them. Each team will be recognized for the outstanding quality of their finished cupcakes!