KIDS COOKING CAMP – JULY 24-28
This series for kids ages 8 to 13 introduces some favorite foods and five days of hands on cooking fun! Each day we’ll focus on a new theme and learn about many types of cuisine. Come cook and learn.
- MONDAY – PIZZA TIME: Meatball Homemade Pizza; BBQ Chicken Pizza; Three Cheese Pizza; with Fresh Made Tomato Sauce; Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza; Roasted Chicken & Cherry Tomato Pizza; Sautéed Fresh Veggie Homemade Pizza, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
- TUESDAY – WORLD FOODS: Mediterranean Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs; German Potato Salad; Chinese Crispy Vegetable Eggrolls; Greek Chopped Salad; Japanese Beef & Veggie Teppanyaki with Soy Dipping Sauce; East Indian Garlic Naan, and Italian Strawberry Gelato with Whipped Cream.
- WEDNESDAY – PASTA 7 WAYS: Chicken & Noodle Casserole; Baked Cheddar Mac & Cheese; Spaghetti with Meat Sauce; Cool Pasta Salad; Buttered Noodles with Garlic Toast; Rolled Lasagna with Ricotta & Parmesan, and Baked Penne Pasta with Cream, Parmesan, & Bread Crumbs.
- THURSDAY – WINNER WINNER CHICKEN FOR DINNER: Homemade Chicken Enchiladas; Pan Roasted Chicken with Mushrooms & Fresh Herbs; Oven Roasted Chicken Fingers with Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce; Skillet Chicken with Sage & Fresh Mozzarella; Lemon Chicken; Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, and Maple Glazed Pan Seared Chicken.
- FRIDAY – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to create a theme for their cupcakes. They will bake, ice and decorate them. Each team will be recognized for the outstanding quality of their finished cupcakes!