KIDS COOKING CAMP – JUNE 19-23
If you are a kid ages 8 to 12 and are interested in learning to cook, this week long series is for you! We will cook a new theme each day and learn recipes you can repeat at home for your family and friends! Our lesson will be:
- MONDAY – EASY CHINESE: Crispy Vegetable Egg Rolls with Mustard Sauce; Chicken Chow Mein; Orange-Chili Noodles; Chinese Style Lemon Chicken; Pork Fried Rice with Carrots & Peas; Stir Fry Beef & Broccoli, and Chinese Almond Cookies with Coconut Ice Cream.
- TUESDAY – TACO TUESDAY: Roasted Corn & Smashed Avocado Guacamole with Homemade Chips; Spicy Ground Beef Tacos; Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Feta Cheese; Chicken Soft Tacos; Pork Fajita Tacos with Homemade Salsa; Cheese & Pinto Bean Nachos, and Banana Split Tacos with Homemade Ice Cream.
- WEDNESDAY – INTERNATIONAL DESSERTS: Fried Bananas Bites with Chocolate Sauce; Flourless Lemon Cake with Fresh Berries; Strawberry Gelato with Whipped Cream; Tres Leches Cake; Crepes with Fresh Strawberries & Whipped Cream; Greek Baklava, and Hawaiian Banana Cake.
- THURSDAY – FAMILY ITALIAN DINNERS: Bruschetta with Fresh Tomatoes & Basil; Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons; Spinach & Ricotta Rolled Lasagna; Spaghetti with Meat Sauce; Fresh Made Italian Bread; Italian Risotto with Peas & Parmesan Cheese, and Italian Doughnuts with Cinnamon & Sugar.
- FRIDAY – CUPCAKE WARS: Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Red Velvet Cupcakes; Carrot Cupcakes, and Banana Cupcakes. Students will work in teams to make Cupcakes, then choose colors for icing and decorations to finish.