TEENS COOKING CAMP – JULY 10-14
If you are 13 to 17 and enjoy cooking, this series is for you. Each day we’ll learn methods, techniques and recipes that will challenge and reward your interest with new knowledge. Our lessons are:
- MONDAY – PARTY TREATS: Sweet and Spicy Korean Beef Meatballs; Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs; Taco Wonton Cups; Spanakopita Phyllo Pastry Pinwheels; Crispy Oven Baked Potato Skins with Toppings; Waffle Iron Chocolate Cookies with Vanilla Bean Glaze, and Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes.
- TUESDAY – LUNCHTIME: Bacon-Cheeseburger Calzones; Sesame Hummus & Feta Flatbread Wraps; Italian Turkey Meatball Soup with Spinach & Orzo; Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken & Bacon Tortilla Wrap with Grapes and Almonds; Eggroll in a Bowl with Sesame Seed Wonton Crisps; Baked Ham & Swiss Monte Cristo Sandwiches with Veggies and Garlic Dip; Strawberry Spinach Salad with Feta; Candied Pecans with Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- WEDNESDAY – BRUNCH: Fresh Fruit Salad Cups with Honey, Mint and Lime Syrup; & Homemade Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars; Chicken Sausage-Filled Crepes with Sour Cream Sauce; Nutty Pecan Waffles with Homemade Buttermilk Syrup; Baked Yogurt Bagels with Whipped Raspberry Butter & Green Onion Schmear; Toasty Florentine Egg Cups Topped with Classic Hollandaise; Mini Taco Quiches in Tortilla Cups Topped with Lime Crema, and Strawberry French Toast Rollups with Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip.
- THURSDAY – ITALIAN: Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups; Mini Pepperoni Pizza Muffin Bites; Artichoke Heart & Tomato Cheese Bruschetta’s; Baked Chicken Parmesan Tenders with Marinara & Basil; Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Garlic; Classic Fettucine Alfredo; Italian Lemon Pudding Cake, and Strawberry Tiramisu.
- FRIDAY – GRADUATION PARTY: Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings with Ranch Dressing; Brie and Mushroom Phyllo Puffs; Teriyaki Flank Steak Skewers with Dijon Dipping Sauce; Apple & Sage Pork Sausage Pastry Rolls; Individual Sesame Spaghetti Salad Cups with Peanuts; White Four-Cheese Pizza with Basil and Garlic; Peanut Butter stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, and Fluffy Orange Punch.