TEENS COOKING CAMP – JUNE 5-9
This series is for people ages 13 to 17 and introduces lessons that explore cooking a wide variety of foods with a challenging fun theme each day. Students will work hands-on in teams of two to prepare each menu. Our themes and lessons are:
- Monday – Breakfast Worth Waking Up To: Mexican French Toast Rolls; Bacon, Potato, & Cheddar Frittata; Morning Glory Muffins; Best Breakfast Potatoes Ever; Graham Buttermilk Pancakes; Breakfast Cookies, and Yogurt Fruit Parfaits with Homemade Granola.
- Tuesday – Ultimate Snacks: Waffle Fry Nachos; Buffalo Chicken Dip with Carrots & Celery; Mac & Cheese Bites; Mini Corn Dog Muffins; Deviled Eggs; Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas & Salsa Roja, and S’mores Rice Krispie Treats.
- Wednesday – International Cuisine: Country-Style Greek Salad; Korean Sizzling Beef Lettuce Wraps; Skillet Lasagna; Chinese Orange Chicken; Indian-Style Chicken Curry; Mexican Street Corn, and Thai Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango.
- Thursday – Foods in a Bowl: Chicken Yakitori Rice Bowl; Beef Chili-Frito Bowls; Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl; Banh Mi Bowls; Chicken Noodle Bowl; California Caprese Bowl, and Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Bowl.
- Friday – Sweet Treats: Graham Cracker Cake; Rocky Road Fudge; Waffle Iron Churros with Chocolate Sauce; Cereal & Milk Bars; Oatmeal Lemon Cream Bars; Ricotta-Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Chocolate Chunk Brownies.