TEENS COOKING CAMP(Mon-Fri July 18-22)
If you are a teen between the ages of 13 to 17 and like to cook, this series could be for you. We will learn a lot of cooking principals & techniques along with many amazing recipes. Come for a week of cooking focused on a new theme each day. Our lessons are :
- Monday – Brunch: Puff Pastry Cups filled with Baked Eggs, Bacon & Cheese; Herb-Oven Fried Potatoes; Sausage Links with Apricot-Mustard Glaze & Pecans; Praline Bacon; Blueberry French Toast Casserole; Brown Sugar Banana Crepes; Fruit Kebabs with Vanilla Mint Yogurt Sauce, and Orange Spritzers.
- Tuesday – Asian Appetizers: Chicken Pot Stickers; Air Fryer Garlic & Ginger Sweet Chicken Wings; Hoisin Glazed Turkey Meatballs over Steamed Rice; Beef and Ramen Lettuce Wraps; Cold Shrimp and Vegetable Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce; Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls; Chinese Almond Cookies, and Green Tea Ice Cream Shakes.
- Wednesday – Caribbean: Baked Jamaican Jerk Chicken Thighs; Plantain Chips with Tomato Basil Concasse; Jamaican Curried Beef filled Pastries; Sweet & Spicy Haitian Coleslaw; Pan Fried Black Bean Cakes and Avocado Cream Sauce; Air Fryer Caribbean Wontons filled with Bananas, Pineapples, Marshmallows and Coconut; Mango Upside-Down Cake, and Coconut Punch.
- Thursday – Entrée Salads: Wilted Spinach Salad with Bacon and Eggs; Caesar Salad with Oven Baked Croutons; Mixed Green Salad with Feta, Toasted Walnuts & Strawberry Dressing; Cilantro Bow Tie Pasta with Shrimp; Antipasto Salad “Tree” with Garlic Bread; Turkey Taco Cups; Chocolate Chip -Toffee Scones, and Vanilla Lemonade.
- Friday – Pasta Party: Classic Fettuccine Alfredo; Pasta Bolognese with fresh Noodles; Hand Rolled Potato Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Cream Sauce; Spaghetti alla Carbonara; Homemade Loaf of Rosemary Bread; Bittersweet Chocolate Risotto, and Homemade Italian Cream Sodas.