TEENS COOKING CAMP(M-F June 6-10)
This is a 5-Day camp (Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 10). This series is for people 13 to 17 and introduces lessons that explore cooking a wide variety of foods with a challenging fun theme each day. Students will work hands-on in teams of two to prepare each menu.
- MONDAY – TIKTOK TRENDS: Maple Bacon “Crack” and Beer-Candied Bacon – Smoked Bacon, Maple Syrup and Crescent Roll Dough; Crispy Rice with Spicy Shrimp and Salmon in Secret Sauce; Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs; Food Truck Taco Crunch Wrap; Salad on a Stick; Dumpling Drop Soup, made by drizzling Pasta, Spaetzle-style, into Chicken Broth for magical Dumplings, and SWIG Cookies with Buttercream Icing.
- TUESDAY – ISLAND BREEZES: Hawaiian Pot Stickers; Hawaiian Ahi Poke; Vegan Japanese style Fried Rice with Vegetables and Kombu Seaweed; Island Chicken Kabobs with Onion, tri-colored Peppers & Pineapple; Big Island Pineapple Gazpacho; Malasadas (Hawaii’s donut holes rolled in Powdered Sugar), and Pina Colada Mocktail.
- WEDNESDAY – ITALIAN COUNTRYSIDE CUISINE: Italian Charcuterie Board; Lasagna Soup, Homemade Rainbow Pasta; Authentic Bolognese, the classic Italian Meat Sauce; Air-fried Ravioli Bites; Chicken Scaloppini ala Marsala, and Italian Crème Cake.
- THURSDAY – PERFECT PAIRINGS: Pan-Seared Pork Chop Casserole; Seasoned Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce; Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions; Asparagus Gnocchi; Caprese Salad (Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, aged Balsamic reduction; Homemade Avocado Chocolate Ice Cream and Chocolate Chards to dress up your Ice Cream.
- FRIDAY – MORE CHEESE, PLEASE! Bacon-wrapped Double Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers; 4-Cheese Pizza with Prosciutto, Fig, and Arugula; Philly Cheese Steaks; Cheesy Squash Side; Deep Fried (or Air Fried!) Mac & Cheese Balls; Green Chili Chicken & Cheese Casserole, and Tiramisu in a Cup.