A Sweet Basil Gift Certificate Makes A Great Gift!
Sweet Basil Gift Certificates make great gifts for People of all ages. They can be used in our Sweet Basil Cooking School for any of our hundreds of cooking classes, in our retail Sweet Basil Gourmetware store with thousands of products to choose from, and for any of our Sweet Basil Market Café menu offerings. They make special gifts for occasions of any types Gift Certificates are good for a year from the date of issue. Since we keep a record of them, they can be recalled through our data base during that time. Because they can be used for a whole year, the recipient can choose the best time to use their very special, personalized gift and enjoy it whenever it best suits them!
Gift Certificate FAQ
- We accept VISA, MasterCard & American Express
- The average cost for Cooking Classes – tax included – is $55 for day classes and $60-$65 for evening classes. A Gourmet Couples class is $150 per couple.
- Gift Certificates can be used for cooking classes, merchandise in the store & in The Market Cafe.
- Minimum Gift Certificate purchase: $5.00 Maximum $500.00
- Gift Certificates are good for one year from date of issue. We require the name and/or number assigned to the gift certificate to redeem it. If you think you have lost a gift certificate, we have them on file for a year and can look up the number in our data base.
- COOKING CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY: If a Gift Certificate owner must cancel a class, we can refund the amount or give the owner credit for another class up to one week before the class. Up to 72 hours before the class, we can give the owner credit for another class. No refunds or credit can be given for cancellations less than 72 hours before a class.
- There are no cash refunds for the value of a gift certificate. Gift Certificates can be used for classes, in the store and in The Market Cafe.
To purchase a Gift Certificate on line: Click>> PURCHASE
To purchase a Gift Certificate by phone call 480-596-5628