July 2022 Class Schedule
August 2022 Class Schedule
September 2022 Class Schedule
Download Summer Schedule PDF
- 15COOK CLUB – EGGS6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00We use Eggs in all the cooking we do. They are an important ingredient to so many recipes. This class will clarify what we need to know about cooking them to eat by themselves or to use as an ingredient! We’ll include the little-known facts about Eggs; the best ways to store and cook them and equipment that is used in , ...
- 16CAMPFIRE FOODS6:30 pm - 9:30 pmThis class will prepare you to cook your meals while camping. Discover the pleasure of using a grill grate, cast iron pan, & foil packets to grill, bake and steam foods while cooking in the great outdoors! Advance your culinary skills so you can impress fellow campers with perfectly prepared foods! Come to learn Ca , ...
- 17AIR FRYER MAGIC MEALS6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00Discover how the magic of Air Fryer cooking lets you cook “fried” foods in a healthy way. Bring your unit and we’ll use it to help you understand all it can do as we prepare the lessons of this class. Our lesson of Air-Fried cooked foods includes: Bang Bang Shrimp Lettuce Wraps; Five Spice Beef and Veggies over Steamed , ...
- 18POOL TIME FINGER FOODS9:30 am - 12:30 pm$79.00Invite friends to enjoy a pool cool down then dinner with a refreshing menu of a light and yummy foods. Our fun lesson of crowd pleasers includes: Stuffed Caprese Tomatoes (Cherry Tomatoes stuffed with Mozzarella and Basil Pesto, with a Balsamic Drizzle); Chipotle & Pepita Guacamole with Tortilla Chips; Crostini wi , ...NEW ENGLAND CLAM BAKE6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00We’re importing this classic summertime feast to our kitchen with an evening of fun spent cooking and eating as though we are at the beach! Come for a delicious experience and learn to make this party for yourself! Our lesson is Bruschetta with Grilled Corn, fresh Tomato, & Smoked Paprika; Cool Tomato & Cucumbe , ...
- 19LUNCH AND LEARN – AUGUST 1912:00 pm - 1:00 pm$40.00Take a break and treat yourself to lunch with a refreshing summer menu. This DEMONSTRATION is the ticket to making it a special day! Enjoy a meal of Sautéed Lemon Chicken Breasts Over Wilted Spinach with Goat Cheese, served with Fingerling Potatoes roasted with Thyme. Dessert will be Vanilla Panna Cotta with Moscato Ne , ...GOURMET COUPLES – AUGUST 196:30 pm - 9:30 pmPlan a date night with your partner to be part of a group of couples preparing a three-course gourmet meal. The lesson offers a delightful menu you can share with friends when you want to entertain. We’ll enjoy our meal with a sampling of wines. Come to learn Walnut Pesto & Goat Cheese on Grilled Crostini Amuse and , ...
- 20BREAKFAST BREADS9:30 am - 12:30 pm$79.00When you share these breakfast treats at your breakfast table you will create a sweet start to everyone’s day! We’re pretty sure everyone will be asking for their copy of your recipes! Come to learn No Knead Honey Oat Artisan Bread with Cinnamon Honey Butter; Cream Cheese Bagel Bites with Smoked Salmon and Dill Butter; , ...CAST IRON SPECIALTIES2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$79.00Cast iron pans are passed through generations for lots of good reasons: Cast Iron cooks on any surface, is tough for any culinary adventures, has a natural non-stick surface, is easy to use and makes food taste great! Come learn about these pans and discover why yours could become your new favorite pan! Treat yourself , ...
- 22COOK CLUB – FISH6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00Fish is really very easy to cook when you know how to do it. As a source of healthy protein it’s a quick and easy choice for dinnertime meals! Come learn about how to purchase, store it and cook it along with gaining an understanding of the cooking process and what method works for each Fish you like to cook. We’ll inc , ...
- 23SUPER SALADS & BREADS9:30 am - 12:30 pm$79.00Cool Salads on warm summer days always make satisfying dinnertime meals! This array of foods and flavors are the summertime answer to one dish meals. Add a quick Bread and you have easy complete meals made with lots of fresh ingredients. Our fun lesson includes Grilled Fajita Steak Salad with Pickled Pink Onions; Shred , ...ESSENCE OF COOKING INTERMEDIATE6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$475.00
- 24TACOS, QUESADILLAS, ENCHILADAS6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00This lesson will take your expectation of good Tacos, Quesadillas and Enchiladas and turn them into over the top “Just can’t get enough ” combinations! Learn this amazing collection of recipes in an evening of cooking fun! Our lesson is Oaxacan Grilled Steak Tacos with crisp Corn Taco Shells; Baked & Marinated Cod , ...
- 25SUMMER IN FRANCE9:30 am - 12:30 pm$79.00French cuisine offers many choices for light, delicious meals. Add a little enchantment to your summertime dining with this engaging French culinary lesson! Come for a fun morning of cooking to prepare Prosciutto, Apple, & Brie Monte Cristo; French Leek & Goat Cheese Quiche; Chicken Veronique (Chicken Cutlets w , ...AROUND THE WORLD – HAWAIIAN SPECIALTIES6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00We’re in the beautiful islands with a menu that captures the flavors of the amazing fresh Fish found in every port. Whether it’s a luau, tiki party or island and mainland fusion you’re interested in, this lesson will feed your appetite for an island party like no other! Treat yourself to a lesson of amazing specialties , ...AROUND THE WORLD – 6 WK SERIES6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$378.00This summer we’re taking a Culinary Tour around the world to explore familiar as well as exotic places! This series will take you on an exciting journey each week to cook and experience the foods of a country; preparing the favorite and most popular specialties! We’ll dive into the magical culinary worlds of Hawaii (8/ , ...
- 26GOURMET COUPLES – AUGUST 266:30 pm - 9:30 pm$180.00This class presents a perfect opportunity to enjoy an evening cooking with your partner, learning a three-course gourmet menu which will be served with a sampling of wines. Join a group of couples to be part of preparing Spicy Chorizo Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Date Amuse and Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Toasted Walnu , ...
- 27CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS9:30 am - 12:30 pmThere are so many ways to use and enjoy Chocolate! Our lesson teaches all about it including how to temper it, make Moles, and the most amazing Chocolate Desserts you can imagine! Our lesson is Beer Braised Pork in Chocolate Mole Sauce; Nutella Brioche Star Bread; Chocolate Souffle; the Chocolate Bomb (filled with Choc , ...PAELLA2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$79.00Paella is a Spanish culinary specialty that invites a way to throw a party! Add some Tapas as appetizers and you have a perfect meal for as many people as you like. Come for our afternoon “party” to learn cool White Gazpacho (Almonds, Garlic, Bread, Green Grapes, & Sherry Vinegar); Marinated Goat Cheese with Oven-R , ...
- 29COOK CLUB – BREAD6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00Bread baking is a magical tactile experience, scientific yet soulful with the living component – yeast as the element giving life to each loaf. We’re going to learn how to make Bread with the use of yeast, right flours; accurate measuring, mixing and kneading. We’ll study the development of structure in the Bread , ...
- 30BINGE WATCH TREATS9:30 am - 12:30 pm$79.00Why not take the pleasure of staying cool indoors, watching your favorite series and pair it with wonderful foods to share with everyone! Our selection of yummy choices are easy to make! Come for fun and a little indulgence to learn Sesame Butter & Maple Fresh Popped Popcorn; Turkey Sausage Lasagna-Stuffed Mushroom , ...ESSENCE OF COOKING INTERMEDIATE CONTINUES6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- 31CARIBBEAN PARTY6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79.00Wouldn’t the cool gentle breezes of the Caribbean feel so great right now? We’re going to take a virtual tour of the islands with our culinary exploration of cool island cuisine! Join us for an evening of culinary fun to learn Black Bean Cakes and Avocado Cream Sauce; Baked Jamaican Jerk Chicken; Plantain Chips with To , ...
CALL US TODAY TO REGISTER!
SWEET BASIL CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
If you must cancel a class, with a week or more notice, we can give you credit for another class up or refund the amount. Up to 72 hours before the class, we can give you credit for another class. No refunds or credit can be given for cancellations less than 72 hours before a class. There are no refunds for Kids and Teens classes or series classes. Credit for other classes can be given with 72 hours’ notice for cancellations.